Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hmmm...

What to blog about?? There isn't really much going on lately. Got moved and settled. I am now in the process of trying to find my way around a new town. Funny thing is that it is not far from my hometown, I have just never really spent much time there. Dan gave me a guided tour the other night, but kept going off into history lessons on the town. Needless to say, I was more confused after that. I know the main roads, so I think I should be ok.
The sign up for t-ball is this week. I am considering signing up the Smoo. He is 4, and I don't know if he is ready. Dan thinks I should wait until next year. He isn't very athletic, and his attention span isn't that long, so I don't know if it would go over too well. It is hard to imagine that my baby is old enough for that already. He is growing up so fast.
Speaking of Smoo, I got his first ever progress report from preshool this week. He got all S's which I assume is equivilant to all A's. (Atleast that is what the report says.) He amazes me everyday with the new things he has learned. He is rhyming words all the time now. Such a smart boy!

2 comments:

taylor said...

I'm sure a lot of the little boys playing t-ball at 4 years old are just like him... short attention span and not that into sports... but if he tried, he might end up enjoying it. And it might be a positive experience for him even if he doesn't get into it all that much.

Unknown said...

Yay for all S's!! :) I still think you should put him in gymnastics... tumbling or whatever.