Monday, February 4, 2008

Clinton

Well, we are officially moved. Everything is unpacked, all the pictures and curtains hung, everything put away in its proper place. The new house is great. There is alot more space than my last place. It feels so homey.
I have one complaint, and it is about my neighborhood WalMart. I went on Saturday, and it was a complete nightmare. I have never seen so many people in a WalMart in my life. I asked the cashier once I finally got to check out (after 30 minutes in line) if it was always that bad. She assured me it was not. Apperantly, alot of people were stocking up for Super Bowl parties. I should have known better though, any WalMart is packed on a Saturday.

5 comments:

PrincessGreen17 said...

Wow, you not only unpacked everything, you put up pictures and curtains too? I'm impressed. I bet it looks great!

taylor said...

Saturday is never a good day at Walmart! What were you thinking?

Unknown said...

You really are a machine. It is not human to be completely moved in to a new place in such a short amount of time.

over my head said...

What can I say, once I start something I can't stop until it is done.

wallrock said...

That is impressive. I used to move every year, and I was never that fast.