Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Only Tuesday????

Hello all. I can tell already that this is going to be a slow week. It is very gloomy out today and it has got me in a bad mood. Well, that and the fact that I have to spend $400 on my car tomorrow.
My meeting with the counselors last week went well. I have 4 classes that I will be able to transfer towards my degree. I have to wait until the end of March however to go any further with my financial aid applications. I was pretty pleased, and now I am excited about getting started. Yay for bigger and better things!!!!
The Smoo got to ride a helicopter this past weekend with his dad. He was very excited about it. They also went to a rodeo. I guess the helicopter ride trumped everything else, because he didn't sound too enthused about the rodeo after that.
I am so ready for spring. I am ready for 80 degree days, and taking the boat out on the lake. Dan is the world's most avid fisher. I love to go. I don't fish that long though, but I love just sitting on the boat and enjoying the outdoors. Won't be long now, fishing season is upon us. Maybe this year I will even catch something worth mounting. I would love to have a 10lb bass of my own in the living room.

4 comments:

wallrock said...

80 degree days? Man, it was 30 this weekend and it felt GREAT!

Jaime said...

Me too!! I'm ready for it to be warm!!!!

PrincessGreen17 said...

I bet finding out you had those credits made you anxious to get going! Being on the boat sounds so relaxing.

over my head said...

I can't imagine 30 feeling warm. I don't see how y'all can live in a climate that cold. But I guess if it is what you are used to....
You should take a winter break and visit your relatives in MS Dan.