Tuesday, January 29, 2008

THE FLU!!!

Dan brought home the flu this weekend. We all went to the doctor on Saturday, but Smoo and I had negative flu test results. They put us all on tamiflu though....very expensive by the way. After we started taking the meds, we both started running fever and feeling horrible. We are much better today though. I have never had the flu before, but if it is anything like the way I felt this weekend...I never want to get it. I have only had one flu shot before, and that was last year. The shot made me feel really bad too, so I decided to opt out of getting one this year. I think next year I will get one just to be safe.
We have to get better though, seeing as moving day is THIS FRIDAY!! I feel pretty good about the amount of stuff that I have packed already. But if you have ever moved you know that moving day is always a pain no matter how prepared you think you are.

4 comments:

taylor said...

I think the flu shot is ALWAYS worth it.... Getting over a shot is much better than getting the flu! When I got my flu shot this year, I ran a fever and felt like poo the next day, but then it was gone, and it was definitely better than having the full-blown flu. People think the shot makes them sick and that's why they don't take the shot, but those people have OBVIOUSLY never had the flu.

DIXIECHICK said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

PrincessGreen17 said...

Woo-hoo for moving!

Anonymous said...

I think Craphat has the flu. He's at home now, in the bed. He had a fever last night and then puked in his carpool buddy's yard this morning...
If I get it, I'm blaming you!!!