Friday, January 11, 2008

SMOO



This is the Smoo. He is 4 and a 1/2. He is the sweetest, most handsome, thoughtful, funniest, kindest, smartest youngin in the world. He is the light of my life. The ying to my yang. I am the luckiest mother in the world. He has been nothing but a joy his whole life. He potty trained himself in 3 days y'all...it doesn't get much better than that. He harldy ever gets in trouble. He can spell his name backwards. He dreams of being a super hero so he can fight the bad guys. When I asked him what his super hero power was, he replied " I don't need super powers mama, I just need my ninja skills! " He loves rock and roll! He knows most of the words to most AC/DC songs. Everyday when I pick him up from school he asks me " How was work today mama? " He notices if I get a haircut or a new shirt and always compliments me on it. He likes older women...his girlfriend is 6! Last Valentine's Day he took his own $ to the store and we walked the aisles for quite a while until he found the perfect stuffed dog that he knew she would love. He has never met anyone that he didn't like. He brings a smile to everyone that he encounters. I am so blessed to be able to have a place in his life. I thank the lord for him everyday.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

True, but, gag! (Just kidding!)

I'm gonna start charging you for all these pictures I take! :)

over my head said...

Put it on my tab!!

Ms. Fabrics said...

You brought tears to my eyes. I hope to have someone that special as my child. You truly are the luckiest mom!!!

over my head said...

Thanks Carrie! I am sure you will have one that is just as special one day.

over my head said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wallrock said...

Lucky kid - I didn't know AC/DC until I was at least 10...

I'm glad that I've got another pink website to peruse at work.
~BDK

PrincessGreen17 said...

What a sweet post! I have only seen him twice but I second that he is the cutest, sweetest, funniest little boy I've ever met! lol at Dan's comment!

over my head said...

Oh the smoo loves some classic rock! Smoke on the Water was one of the first songs he ever sang. But I guess you know what you have grown up hearing.

Lori said...

I'd love to hear a 4 year old singing AC/DC.
I found you blog through Belle of Madison.
I am a new mom to a 5 week old boy. I'm looking forward to all the experiences and joys that he will bring me just as yours has brought you.
I'm super impressed that he was potty trained in 3 days, by himself!

BabyMakes4 said...

Smoo is one of the most awesome kids I have ever met. Because you are one of the most awesome moms ever. Make sure you give yourself some credit. :) I have never met a four year old that is such a joy to be around.

Jaime said...

AWW! He is a little darlin!!