Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Dan the Man

This is my man. Like is said before, we have been together for a little over a year. He is a really great guy. He is so sweet, handsome, caring, funny...just a doll. He loves to fish! Like loves it more than life itself. He loves to cook too, and cooks for Smoo and I most every night. I am such a lucky girl to come home to dinner on the table everyday practically. And he is a great cook, much better than me. He and Smoo are the best of friends. They wrestle each other for the "World Championship" everyday (which Smoo wins 99.9% of the time) They have their language that they speak. He is a very smart guy, a scientist at heart. He is a very good friend to me. He is so caring and sensative. He is more than I could have ever hoped for. I am so blessed.

4 comments:

PrincessGreen17 said...

That's so sweet! It's great that yall have been together that long and you can still see so many good things about him. :) He's lucky to have you, too!

Anonymous said...

You owe me $5.

taylor said...

When is the wedding?

Jaime said...

You are really lucky and blessed w/ everything that you have!!! I'm really happy for you!!