Friday, January 25, 2008

Blogaholic

Hi, my name is AL, and I am OBSESSED with celebrity gossip blogs. I read several different ones, and I check them all the time to see if they have been updated. I am a smut reader. I guess it is just interesting to see how those people live. Also, I usually don't have anything better to be doing anyway. I can tell you what Britney Spears did yesterday, and all the latest details on her trainwreck of a life. At the same time, I think it is ridiculous the way the paparazzi follow them around and try to get pictures of their every move...but I guess they are just trying to make a living and entertain people like me. Maybe I should protest by not reading them anymore. Nahhh!

3 comments:

DIXIECHICK said...

You should come over and check out the ones I have on my blog roll..I love gossip too..used to buy every single gossip mag, every single week...it was really becoming quite an expensive habit..now, I just read them all online...

Unknown said...

I think my interest in celebrity gossip ebbs and flows, but now it's at an all-time high! We get a lot of weekly gossip magazines at the library, although I usually only read People and US. I've been checking People.com every day lately, and occasionally check one or two that are a little trashier. :)

PrincessGreen17 said...

Ha, I'm the same way. At work anyway. I'm always checking eonline, people, tmz, perez, all those constantly. I'm still baffled watching the videos of a star just being swarmed by paps and cameras and flashes...I can't even imagine living that way.