Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I know I am a bad blogger. I feel like I never have anything interesting worth writing about, but I realize that I haven't posted much lately. So I guess I can do a quick update.
I sent off my registration for school this week, and completed all my FASFA applications. I hope to hear back on all that soon. Speaking of school, I am registering the Smoo for kindergarden on April 22. That seems very soon to me, but I guess it will be a relief when I am not scrambling to do it in August. He doesn't know this yet....but we are going to have to get booster shots before registration. I figured I would tell him we were going to the zoo, and when we pull up at the clinic I will say "You're right, this doesn't look like the zoo. But hey we're here so let's go in and check it out!" Just kidding, our mom used to do that to us.
I have been walking every night for the past month. Well, most every night ;) I feel like I have seen some results.
My brother will be leaving Iraq in 20 days. There will be a few stops in between there and home, so we look for him to be back the last week in April. We are so excited. I can't believe that we are so close to the time when he will actually be home.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your mom told you you were going to the zoo and then took you to the doctor instead?!

over my head said...

Yeah, she did. But I was so melodramatic that I probably would have run away if she told me where we were really going. I will do anything to avoid a needle.

PrincessGreen17 said...

I can't believe it's only a month until John is home! That will be so great.